Ukraine NGO Forum is open to international and national NGOs meeting the membership criteria and willing to subscribe to its core values.
Ukraine NGO Forum members commit to:
- Actively participate in the work of the NGO Forum through regularly attending coordination meetings and proposing agenda points.
- Actively participate in various thematic working groups initiated by the NGO Forum Secretariat, Steering Committee or Forum members.
- Assist NGO Forum coordination and information sharing efforts through providing requested information or any relevant updates/developments.
- Actively engage in providing feedback to the Secretariat and the SC on the quality of the delivered service.
- Accurately pay membership fees on a six-month basis. Initial two months membership is free.
SOS CV Ukraine
HI Handicap International
Right to protection
Danish Demining Group
Première Urgence Internationale
Arche noVaResponsible citizens
Kyiv School of Equal opportunities
Fourth Wave Society
International Medical Corps
Mariupol Youth UnionФонд розвитку громадиTriangle Generation HumanitaireFree People Employment CenterPolish Humanitarian OrganisationСпасемо Україну