29 Mar 2018
Sloviansk, Sieverodonetsk or Mariupol
Salary: USD 950 before taxation
Duty station: Sloviansk, Sieverodonetsk or Mariupol
- Participate in the identification and verification process for beneficiary selection under the direction of the Area Coordinator.
- Act as the focal point for partners and authorities at local level
- Under the coordination of the Area Coordinator, engage with local communities and other stakeholders to ensure the beneficiaries are listened to and engaged in the programming process
- Lead on developing CTP projects and team workplans and follow-up with Project Assistants
- Day to day management of CTP team.
- Lead on organizing outreach events and relationships with local authorities.
- Ensure appropriate beneficiary documentation is collected and retained.
- Working with M&E team, oversee beneficiary selection process
- Working with M&E team, ensure PDM/CSI activities are implemented in a timely way
- Staff performance management
- Contribute to internal and donor reporting
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Area Coordinator
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Economics / similar field or relevant practical experience.
- Experience in the use of computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Good knowledge of use of excel spreadsheets
- Commitment to high quality adaptive and accountable humanitarian programming
- Fluent Russian, Ukrainian and proficiency in English
- Prior experience in Cash programmes
- Experience in the use of database packages (e.g. Access)
Applications should be submitted no later than April 3rd at 18:00 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title or reference of the position (e-mails without mentioned position will be not considered) in the subject of the E-mail. Also please mention preferable duty station (Sloviansk, Sieverodonetsk or Mariupol). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. ACTED is equal opportunity employer.