ADRA Ukraine invites to the conference “Failed Projects and New Approaches”
Date: 18th October 2017 (Tuesday)
Venue: ADRA Ukraine office, Larysy Rudenko St., 3a, 02140, Kyiv, Ukraine.
The conference Failed Project and new Approaches is the part of the project “Enhancing civil society’s management, fundraising and communication in Ukraine,” supported by the Visegrad fund program and by the support of the Government of the Netherlands.
The conference aims at presenting the international experience in NGOs work and project management cycle, where focusing on the background and reason for failing projects and for the approaches that might be taken to sustain continuous improvement.
We are kindly inviting representatives of NGOs: managers, coordinators, volunteers, students and active people, who work or are active in the fields of humanitarian aid, human rights, social justice, peace building and assistance of affected population in emergency response, to participate in the Conference.
The agenda of conference:
Please note, that conference facilitators do not compensate to participants the expenses related with transportation to the conference or accommodation services.
Working language of the conference will be English, with dynamic translation to the Ukrainian language by the professional interpreter. Link for application: https://goo.gl/forms/hOwAGF7S17jcDgan1.
Submission deadline for the application form is 8th October 2017, 12:00 (UTC+2).
Participants are cordially invited for participation in the training courses following the Conference. The topics are:
- Strategic management & Teamwork, 7th – 9th November 2017, Kyiv, UA;
- Project management, 5th – 7th December 2017, Kyiv, UA;
- Marketing and communication, 23rd – 25 January 2018, Kyiv, UA;
- Fundraising, 27th February – 1st March 2018, Kyiv, UA;
- Volunteer management, 27th – 29th March 2018, Slavjansk, UA;
- Social work, 24th – 26th April 2018, Kramatorsk, UA;
- Crisis intervention, 29th – 31st May 2018, Kramatorsk, UA.
Subsequently, after the training cycle, a study visit will be realized in one of partner organizations in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary or Poland. It will be offered to the ones, who will prove the most significant commitment to the project regarding willingness to learn & share gained knowledge and experiences in their organizations.
This project is being implemented in cooperation with 5 European partner organizations:
- ADRA Slovensko (Slovakia),
- ADRA ?esk? Republika (Czech Republic),
- HBA – Hungarian Baptist Aid (Hungary),
- PMM – Polish Medical Mission (Poland),
- ADRA Ukraine (Ukraine).