06 Feb 2019
ADRA Ukraine is a local non-governmental organization (NGO) in the field of humanitarian aid and development cooperation. The organization is member of the large global ADRA network present in more than 125 countries. ADRA Ukraine has been operating in Ukraine since 1993 and used to provide activities through 4 offices – Ukrainian Head Quarter in Kiev and 3 regional offices in Mariupol, Kramatorsk and Severodonetsk. Due to humanitarian response, ADRA Ukraine is providing humanitarian assistance to internally displaced people in 15 regions of Ukraine. Since the start of the military conflict in Eastern Ukraine, ADRA takes care of about 1,000,000 people affected from the man-made crisis in Ukraine.
Our organization is looking for a position of HR-Manager, an active and proactive employee, who has flexibility of thinking, loves his job and is able to work as a team.
Location: Based in Kyiv
Qualifications and Skills Required:
* Higher education (preferably – field-specific education)
* Successful experience in HR-management, recruitment (2 years). Previous experience in local or international NGOs will be an advantage
* Knowledge of labor laws of Ukraine
* Knowledge of interviewing techniques, methods of professional and personal evaluation of the staff
* Experience in administrative work and developed organizational skills
* Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian. English is preferable
* Recruitment, conduction of tests and interviews, provision of consultations on the selection of candidates to the Managers;
* Keeping of HR administration: preparation and execution of employment agreements, contracts and agreements, formation and accounting of personnel files of the staff, etc.;
* Induction of new staff members and assistance in adaptation;
* Development and organization of staff development programs, career planning, trainings and personnel development;
* Organization of activities concerning motivation and creation of conditions for long-term cooperation with the best employees;
* Planning and conduction of periodic evaluation of work of the staff;
* Participation in budget planning of personnel costs, review of salaries;
* Archiving of documents on human resources;
* Development of corporate culture and maintaining of a positive climate in the team, participation in conflict resolution;
* Development and improvement of organizational structure of ADRA Ukraine.
Please, send your resume and cover letter with two contacts of recommendations on the following e-mail: email@example.com
Participants who will pass a preliminary selection by their resume will be invited for an interview.