07 Feb 2019
Kostiantynivka, Donetsk region
PREMIERE URGENCE INTERNATIONALE UKRAINE
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Duty Station: Kostiantynivka, Donetsk region
1: Ensure regular data collection according to the program needs
- Assist in providing technical support to the Management team on data collection and analysis for relevant M&E of the ongoing project activities.
- Proactively contribute to development of program-related questionnaires for evaluation of ongoing activities and their further modification if needed.
- Organize training of relevant PUI staff members and partners on proper use of data collection tools implemented.
- Implement digital data collection systems that can capture data electronically as close to the source as possible and support the mission with relevant software applications within its capacity building.
- Proactively participate in field needs assessments for new areas of intervention and activities, including development of needs assessment tools in collaboration with relevant technical supervisors.
- Maintain filing system for programs data in soft and hard copies.
- Design and maintain updated Program and M&E databases.
- Report on data quantity/quality and describe the issues encountered on a monthly basis (including fraud attempts, incorrect data entry by partners, data failure etc.).
- Extract and visualize data upon request from Field Coordinator / Management team.
- Ensure daily backup of the project databases.
Maintain updated location maps for Premiere Urgence Internationale activities.
- Prepare, on request, maps to illustrate the reports
- Support analysis and decision making through a relevant mapping of the humanitarian situation
3: Ensure monitoring and evaluation of the ongoing project activities
- Participate in all research, monitoring and evaluation activities undertaken by PUI and provide technical assistance as needed.
- Provide technical support to the program team to ensure that monitoring systems are in place and key program indicators are tracked, analysed and provided to the Management team.
- Identify gaps and to contribute to improve monitoring and reporting mechanisms.
- Suggest adjustments, new activities to improve the quality of the operations or approaches, in consultation with GCA Program Manager and Technical coordinators.
Language Skills: Fluent in Ukrainian, Russian, and good level in English (speaking/reading/writing).
Education Degree: Master’s degree (specialist’s degree) or Bachelor’s degree in the related field.
Work experience: Proven excellent experience in data collection and analysis, data management and reporting. Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position.
Knowledge & skills: Good analytical and writing skills. Ability to synthesis a wide scope of information.
Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (with focus on Excel and Word).
- Willingnes to travel to project sites
- Adaptation to specific working conditions
- Capacity to work in team and autonomously
- Capacity to work in multicultural team
- Dynamism, high level of motivation
- Flexibility and availability
- Willingness to learn new skills and/or approaches
- Good capacity to interact with members of the team and different communities
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Kostiantynivka, Donetsk region
Working days: Monday to Friday, from 8 am till 5 pm with 1-hour lunch break
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter in English including at least 2 reference contacts to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.