10 May 2019
Interview in Kyiv, training in Donbass region
Ukraine NGO Forum
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) – Trainer
The Ukraine NGO Forum represents international and national NGOs providing humanitarian and development assistance to conflict-affected populations in eastern Ukraine. The strategic priorities of the Forum include advocacy, capacity building, coordination, and strategic communications. Our Vision is to transform the lives of the conflict-affected, with a robust civil society as a powerful force for change. Our Mission is to alleviate human suffering and restore the lives of the conflict-affected, through loyal and sound investment in civil society.
The Ukraine NGO Forum plans to facilitate a series of trainings from July – September 2019, intended for NGO staff who implement programs for the conflict-affected populations in eastern Ukraine.
- Develop an understanding of the basic principles underlying MEAL
- Design and implement MEAL strategies, systems and frameworks
- Develop and support the use of MEAL tools and practices in program development
- Support the development of MEAL components such as program baselines, mid-term reviews and final reviews
- Provide participants with effective guidelines and a framework for addressing methodological issues while conducting MEAL
- Collect data, ensure its quality, and conduct analysis
- Understand project reporting with MEAL
- CV (to include both MEAL and training experience)
- Two references, to include prior training contractors/clients
- Training proposal for 25-30 participants
- Budget with outlined cost of services
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter in ENGLISH to email@example.com, with “MEAL Trainer Application” in the title. NGO Forum will contact shortlisted candidates.