“Pope for Ukraine” calls for proposals on Humanitarian and Livelihoods projects
The “Pope For Ukraine” initiative calls for proposals for Humanitarian and Livelihoods projects for people affected by the conflict in the East of Ukraine, to be implemented by NGOs up to June 2017. The objective of this call for proposals is to support large scale humanitarian and early recovery programs (exp. emergency livelihood) along the contact line and in areas, both urban and rural, with large numbers of internally displaced people.
The proposal funding may vary: for small grants – up to 20,000 Euro, for significant grants – from 20,000 to 250,000 Euro. Budgets are structured as follows: programme costs (min 75%), support costs (max 20%), administration costs (max 5%). Please, read more in the financial guidelines.
The eligibility criteria for the proposals are:
- To meet humanitarian needs of conflict affected people based on assessments or
- to meet early recovery needs of conflict affected people
- sectors of activity shall be determined based on needs. These can include Food Security and Nutrition; Shelter, Settlement, Reconstruction, Heating, etc.; Health, rehabilitation of wounded.
For more accurate information on proposal requirements, please download the following documents:
You can also ask for more details by the address firstname.lastname@example.org till October, 8th.
Proposals are to be sent before October, 31st, in Ukrainian and English:
- to email@example.com with subject “Application for Call of Proposals (the name of applicant)”
- by post (registered mail with return receipt) or delivered by hand to 69035, Ukraine, Zaporizhya, Zavodska str. 21A, Technical Committee “Initiative Pope for Ukraine.”
?Questions of clarification may be sent by e-mail no later than 08.10.2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resolutions on the proposal will be five days after and starting date as soon as the agreement is signed.
Information to be updated.