30 Jul 2018
Kramatorsk, Donetsk region
Duration of the contract: till 30/09/2019
Location: Based in Kramatorsk, Donetsk region.
A Project Manager will be directly responsible for the smooth and timely implementation of the humanitarian project providing repair and relief services for people affected by the crisis in Eastern Ukraine. This will include program planning, staff management, monitoring and evaluation, timely reporting, finance management. The Project Manager will closely cooperate with an Emergency Projects Coordinator & Regional Coordinators, project partners, other stakeholders and ADRA’s office staff.
- Management, coordination, and implementation of repair and relief services for people affected by the crisis in Eastern Ukraine, funded by donors.
- Manage all administrative tasks related to the implementation of the project.
- Communication with the donor’s organization.
- Responsible for daily coordination with the field staff, providing administrative and logistics support.
- Providing training to field staff on data collection for needs assessment, as well as monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Closely cooperate with the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in collecting supporting documentation, to proof vulnerability of beneficiaries.
- Support project development, as well as the development of new potential proposals.
- Be responsible for project documentation and effective monitoring and evaluation in compliance with donor’s regulations.
- Work in collaboration and participatory manner with all project partners and project stakeholders (local authority, NGO representatives, pilot communities, development partners etc.).
- Liaise with stakeholders and partners to fulfill project objectives.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- University degree in a relevant subject area such as organizational management, legal, economic, social, engineering and/or equivalent
- At least 3-year experience in project management and in a relevant area
- Basic understanding of development & humanitarian context an advantage
- Willingness to do both administrative works as well as project development work
- Flexibility and being solution-oriented
- Experience in relief operations preferred
- Teamwork skills
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian/Russian is a must
ADRA Ukraine is committed to recruiting the best-suited individuals for a particular position. As long as such factors are not relevant to the position for which a candidate applies, ADRA Ukraine does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, or marital status.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria may send in their application along with a copy of their CV in English, with full contact address, and salary expectations to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with additional information.