09 Jan 2018
Based in Slovyansk with short – term trips in Donetsk/Lugansk regions
Level 3: the role holder will have contact with children and/or young people eitherfrequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work in country programs; or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff
Under close supervision and technical guidance of MEAL Coordinator, collects information, maintains records and prepares documentation and correspondence pertaining to programs activities.
Reports to : MEAL Coordinator
- Encoding filled up application and technical forms of SC beneficiaries
- Assisting in the verification process of SC potential beneficiaries
- Assist SCI MEAL staff if needed
- Monitoring field visits
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values;
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of secondary education
- Is familiar and has experience with conducting assessment
- Knowledgeable of the context of the crisis
- Experience working international humanitarian organization
- Comfortable encoding large amount of data
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Intermediate English level
- Confident Excel user.
pls send your CV and motivation letter to Oleksandr.Nechyporko@savethechildren.org.