Support to civil society, local authorities and human rights in Ukraine — by European Commission
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the role of civil society and local authorities in Ukraine in promoting transparent and participatory governance, democratic reforms and human rights, in facilitating the peaceful conciliation of group interests, and in ensuring inclusive socioeconomic development.
The call for proposals is divided into four lots, each with its specific objectives and priorities, as indicated below. Within the overall purpose in each lot, the proposed actions may address one or more of the specific objectives of the lot.
The overall indicative amount made available under this call for proposals is EUR 9.754.004. The Contracting Authority reserves the right not to award all available funds.
This is a restricted call for proposals. In the first instance, only concept notes (Annex A.1) must be submitted for evaluation. After that, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application. After the assessment of the full applications, an eligibility check will be performed for those who have been provisionally selected. Eligibility will be checked on the basis of the supporting documents requested by the Contracting Authority, and the signed ‘declaration by the lead applicant’ sent together with the full application.
To apply to this call for proposals organizations must register in PADOR and submit their application in PROSPECT (see section 2.2.2 of the guidelines). PROSPECT aims to increase the efficiency of the management of the call for proposals and to offer a better service to civil society organizations through a new panel of functionalities such as the online submission and the possibility to follow up online the status of their application.
More information on the call:
- Guidelines for grant applicants_PROSPECT_restricted_final (pdf)
- Annex A.1 – Concept note (RTF)
- Annex A.2 – Full application (RTF)
- Annex B – Budget (xls)
- Annex C – Logical framework (doc)
- Annex D – Legal Entity File (public law body) (pdf)
- Annex D – Legal Entity Sheet (private or public law body with legal form) (pdf)
- Annex D – Legal Entity Sheet (natural person) (pdf)
- Annex E – Financial Identification Form (pdf)
- Annex F – PADOR offline Form (pdf)
- Annex G – Standard Grant Contract (zip)
- 5_Annex J – Information on the tax regime applicable to grant contracts (doc)
- Annex K – Guidelines and Checklist for assessing Budget and Simplified cost options (doc)
Deadline for concept note: 16:00, January, 24th, 2017 (Brussels date and time).