22 Dec 2018
National Public Tendering Announcement
The Association “Médecins du Monde” is a non-political and non-religious international non-governmental organization. The Separate Subdivision of the Association “Médecins du Monde” provides medical aid to the most vulnerable categories of population with the financial support of the German Federal Foreign Office (GFFO).
The Separate Subdivision of the Association “Médecins du Monde” intends to conclude an agreement on the following:
– The purchase of medical equipment and consumables (See Annex 1).
The tender dossier is available in the office of “Médecins du Monde” at the address: Ukraine, Luhansk Oblast, Severodonetsk, 10 Fedorenko str., 4th floor, room 409.
Tender documentation can be provided upon request from 18 to 29 of December 2018 on working days from 08:00 to 17:00 in the office of “Médecins du Monde”, or sent by e-mail.
Specification of equipment.
- Lung ventilator for children and newborns – pcs 2
- Steam sterilizer, volume 100 liters – pcs 2
- Oxygen concentrator (10 liters/min) – pcs 4
- Patient monitor for adults. Color screen – pcs 4
- Patient monitor for children. Color screen, capnometry – pcs 6
- Optical videogastroscopy system. For adults. Gastroscope, video processor, monitor, stand – pcs 1
- Automatic biochemical analyzer – pcs 4
- Electrocardiograph, 6 channel – pcs 2
- Phototherapy apparatus for newborns – pcs 8
- ECG gel, 5l – pcs 2
- ECG paper, box – pcs 2
- Bulbs for phototherapy apparatus (Philips TL 20W/52) – pcs 15