– More than 1,000 NGO staff from over 320 organisations benefited from trainings, such as project management, monitoring and evaluation, communication, financial management, informational security, informational technologies and fundraising.
– Specialised English course for humanitarians was developed and conducted for more than 740 employees from more than 245 NGOs in 9 cities.
– 50 staff members of 17 NGOs from 5 oblasts of Eastern Ukraine took part in NGO study tours.
– In-depth organisational capacity assessments were conducted for 45 NGOs (Zaporizhzhya, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv, Donetsk, Luhansk oblasts), and 30 NGOs received mentorship support after the assessment, based on the individual strategic plan developed by experts for each NGO.
– Local initiatives to open and NGO hub as well as 3 community hubs in Donbas region were supported.
– 15 NGOs participated in private-public partnership program.