Calls for applications to participate in Capacity Building Program for NGOs
Ukraine NGO Forum calls for applications to participate in Capacity Building Program for NGOs in Luhansk, Donetsk, Kharkiv, Zaporizhia and Dnipro oblasts. The Program is supported by the British Embassy in Kyiv.
- Building capacity of Ukrainian NGOs that respond to the consequences of the armed conflict in the east of Ukraine;
- Promote effective participation of NGOs in a strategic dialogue on issues related to IDPs and conflict affected population at national and regional levels.
The Program is based on NGO Capacity Assessment and consists of two stages:
Stage of assessment
Capacity Assessment experts will conduct 2-day visits to each NGO in order to assess the following fields together with the team: organizational vision as well as its implementation plan, organizational structure, HR/finance management, project and program management, external communications, building partnerships, etc.
Based on the findings of the organizational assessment, capacity development plan will be developed in a participatory manner together with the team.
Duration: June – August 2017
Stage of change
Each NGO will be assisted and provided with training, mentorship support, development of particular policies and organizational documents in line with the development plan drawn up during the assessment phase.
Duration: August – December 2017
NGOs ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- National NGO that is officially registered and/or implements projects in Luhansk, Donetsk, Kharkiv, Zaporizhia or Dnipropetrovsk oblasts;
- Tackles consequences of the conflict in the east of Ukraine;
- Is interested in building capacity and ready to work closely with experts during both stages of the Program.
Participation in the Program is free for all selected NGOs. Ukraine NGO Forum will cover all costs for capacity assessment and training.
To participate please fill out the online form until 11th June, 2017. Additional questions please forward to Olena Vlasiuk, firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the subject of the email “Capacity Building Program for NGOs”.
Selected participants will be notified by 15th June, 2017. Participants will be selected according to criteria established by Ukraine NGO Forum. Ukraine NGO Forum reserves a right to refuse to not eligible candidates without explanation of reasons. Good luck!