Ukraine NGO Forum invites NGO directors and managers to apply for a prevention of professional burnout training
In respond to numerous applications received for the first burnout training, Ukraine NGO Forum invites NGO directors, managers and coordinators to take part in a training on prevention of professional burnout.
The training will take place on December, 14-15 th, 2016 in Sviatohirsk (Donetsk oblast’). All travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by Ukraine NGO Forum.
The training is tailored for NGO directors, managers and coordinators who
- coordinate/supervise work of staff
- are involved to humanitarian response in Eastern Ukraine
- feel negative influence of professional activity on their personal life
- did not attend similar events within the last 6 months
During the two-day work participants will:
- identify the causes of negative changes in the world of feelings, emotions, behavior
- get to know about reasons, factors and symptoms of the professional burnout
- actualize their forgotten resources
- carry out an audit of the total charge of energy and define the “leakage” zone
- learn how to quickly and efficiently recover from stress, trauma
- work out indicators of burnout in their staff
- plan a system of measures and tools to prevent burnout of their staff
During the training, active work, passive recreation, art therapy and many others are expected.
Trainer: Yuriy Lutsenko, a psychologist, psycho-drama-therapist, trauma-therepist, researcher of the Ukrainian scientific-methodical center of practical psychology and social work, an expert on psychosocial support of the Danish Refugee Council in Ukraine, a member of the Association of Ukrainian practical psychologists.
To apply for the training: please, fill in the form before November, 25th, 2016. Number of participants is limited. Priorities would be given to Ukraine NGO Forum Members and NGOs responding to humanitarian crisis in Ukraine. Find out more how to become a Ukraine NGO Forum Member.
The training is supported by U. S. Agency for International Development in Ukraine (USAID).