UNHCR Ukraine announces new call for proposals
UNHCR Ukraine invites all interested organizations to submit their proposals for the new Project “Self-reliance and Livelihoods Support to Refugees and Asylum-seekers” to be implemented in Kyiv, Odesa, Kharkiv, and Zakarpattia oblasts during the period of April-December 2018.
Following activities are envisioned within the Project:
- Promote economic and financial inclusion of refugees through engagement with local authorities, employment centers, private sector and local financial service providers;
- Provide or organize access to adult literacy and intensive language classes;
- Assist with access to employment by providing vocational training courses or comparable skills trainings; facilitate access to apprenticeship or work-placement schemes;
- Upon UNHCR guidance, support implementation of peaceful coexistence projects;
- Provision of small business grants for business start-up and vocational trainings;
- Continuous mentoring of the business start-ups recipients for the duration of the project.
For more details please refer to the Call of Expression of Interest #CEIUKR20180002.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT SUBMISSION OF THE PROPOSAL CAN BE DONE ONLY THROUGH UNHCR PARTNER PORTAL (https://partner.unhcr.org). In order to register at the Portal, please follow the instruction provided.
Should you have additional questions with regard to the Call and concept note submission, please address UNHCR Programme Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.