Workshop on FACEBOOK tool for NGOs
Ukraine NGO Forum organizes a workshop on “Work organization in social networks. Tactics, strategies, practice” (MUST HAVE for NGOs) which will be held on April 13 in Kyiv. Supported by ECHO, DRC.
Within its frameworks:
- how public organizations should “behave” in social networks;
- how to manage Facebook, pitfalls, and peculiarities of Facebook;
- SMM-planning tools within NGOs;
- common mistakes of social networking activists and the how to avoid them;
- cases, epic-fails, must-have and other weird terminology;
- useful internet-services for SMM, PR managers cooperation.
Trainer – Olena Dub, SMM editor of “Crimea Realities” (Radio Freedom)